Quality Assurance Laboratory (QAL) has been functioning under M.P. Council of Science and Technology since 1987 to benefit the State by extending analytical services mainly in the areas of Bioscience, Chemical Science, Agriculture, Health and Environment. The analytical equipment is essential for carrying out specific investigations for research purpose keeping the view in mind at present Quality Assurance Laboratory is well equipped and functional to provide Instrumental and analytical facility and back up support of R&D services under the following objectives to scientific community of the State.
- To provide analytical services for sample analysis for quality check (water, soil, food and Agri -produce, herbal drugs and products) and Instrument facilities for characterization of the samples.
- To organize training programme and workshop for the UG, PG Students of State.
- Demonstration cum Awareness activity under Laboratory visit of students and Teachers.
- To extend analytical facilities for Project/Dissertation/Internship /Ph. D experimental work for M.sc /M. Phil/ B. Tech/M. Tech for 1-6 months.
Facilities for R&D
- Following working areas available in the Laboratory
- Determination of concentrations of elements in the samples.
- Characterisation of Materials by Spectroscopic techniques.
- Quality Assurance of the product and testing of Water & Soil for physical, chemical and microbiological parameters.
- Testing of Food ,Agri-Produce and Herbal Drugs.'